Thursday, August 10, 2017

Week 3- Thursday

The legend was true. It was, after all, a pirate city. My mother warned me, but i did not listen. Everything i had work for, throughout my entire life and career, was it all going to come to this? As i slowly walked away from the deck and into the shore, i couldnt help to be mad. Mad at myself, for not listening to all the warnings people gave me. Mad at the pirates, for walking place to place around the island and doing whatever they were doing. Some were carrying cargo or weapons from one place to another. Some were too drunk to stand. Some were doing both things at the same time. As i was sinking into all my thinking, a careless, short, filthy, bad-smelling pirate collided into me while holding an open barrel full of rum. This, led to me punching him in the face. That, led to me being sorrounded by scary pirates slowly pulling their swords out with crooked smiles shining with broken, black and golden teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment